Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another big weekend on tap

While I may not 'love' going to my job, time sure does fly once you get past Monday. It's like, before you know it. it's the weekend, and there is plenty going on this weekend.
 
First and foremost, it's Bebe's birthday on the 30th. She turns 27, just like I just did. I already got her a birthday present, actually, she bought it herself and I just gave her money for it. This is the only true way to be sure she gets exactly what she wants, and that's what I'm most concerned about.
 
Second, we're going to go out for dinner for her birthday, but we'll probably do it on Saturday. I think we're going to go to Colorado Fondue, which should be fun. I always enjoy going to fondue with her, we used to do it a lot back in Orlando.
 
Third, my neighbors behind me are having a Halloween party Saturday night. While neither of us have costumes, we're both going to go for a while. I think it will be fun.
 
Fourth, the NASCAR race is Sunday at Atlanta Motor Speedway and I have some of the best tickets money can buy. My neighbor John and I are going to go and it should be a really really good time. I'm looking forward to it.
 
Another big weekend on tap...should be fun.
 
-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home