Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's a big day

Today is the day Tom Delay is going to be booked and have his mug shot taken.
 
I will have his image up on the blog as soon as possible.
 
I've been waiting for this day for years.
 
I can't stand the man. I think he's a hypocrite and he's ruining the Republican party.
 
In unrelated news, tomorrow is my birthday. I turn 27. I feel old, even though I'm not "old." Oh well, at least it's only 27, not 30.
 
For those who are curious, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn are rumored to be together. That's nice, it's good to see Jennifer rebounding after Brad Pitt. While I don't consider Vince in the same category as Angelina Jolie, I think he's more in line with the type of guy that Jennifer should be with.
 
I finished the third draft of my script last night. I'm eager to let it sit for a bit and have my buddy out in LA look it over in the next few weeks, and tell me what's working and what isn't. I'm going to move onto the psychological thriller I mentioned a few weeks ago and get started writing that.
 
Isn't fall a great time of year?
 
-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home