Monday, October 17, 2005

Heart Update

Not too much to report from this weekend. Did a lot of stuff around the house.
 
The NASCAR race on Saturday night was good and man, was there some great college football this weekend or what!?
 
I haven't had my event monitor on since Friday. The main reason for this is that I think I have an allergic reaction to the gel. When I have it on too long my chest gets all tight, and it hurts to cough. If I take it off, that goes away in like 30-45 minutes.
 
On the plus side, I haven't had any palpations since Thursday, which is a plus. However, I'll be back in the gym today, and I'll have my monitor on. I get palps in the gym a lot, so I just want to have it on to be sure not to miss any.
 
I did get my blood work back. All my levels are normal, which is good. Make me think this stuff is stress related more and more.
 
I'll keep you posted on further developments.
 
-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home