Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Whoa Nelly!

I sent back my Event Monitor today. I haven't had any palps today either, which is nice.
 
Work has been absolutely crazy the last two days. Thus, no time to put anything clever up on the blog.
 
TNA wrestling announced they will have a two hour special to air on Spike TV soon. This is huge! I really enjoy their product and hope they continue to grow. The more competition the WWE has the better in my eyes.
 
I turn 27 Friday. Can't say I'm too fond of this, too close to thirty. My goal is to be writing screenplays professionally by the time I'm 30 though, so I've got 3 years to make it happen, which is a lot of time.
 
A Cat 5 hurricane in October? This season has just been crazy.
 
Evidently, the Valerie Plame investigation should be coming to a close soon. Expect the announcements on indictments soon, maybe as soon as Friday. I think this is going to be HUGE, even though Bebe disagrees with me. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time she told me I'm wrong.
 
Still have sold my extra set of NASCAR tickets to the race next Sunday. I really hope I don't have to eat them.
 
-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home