Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Political News: Lamont and Reed brothers?

Take a good look at this picture. Tell me if you see anything scary. Done...Anything? Nothing huh...Maybe it's me. At any rate, I think its downright disturbing how much Ned Lamont looks like he could be Ralph Reed's older brother.

Now you see it, don't you. Thought so. At first I thought they could be the same person. I wanted to get a picture that shows Reed and Lamont from the same angle and this is as close as I could get. Unfortunately, according to pictures, Ralph Reed hasn't aged since he was 25, Ned evidently has. Seriously, Ralph Reed still looks like he's 25, the guy has amazing genetics.

Anyway, I thought this was just a bit scary. I wonder if anyone else has picked up on this yet. Probably not, I'm sure they have actual "real world" issues to go on about. You know, covering the Pam Anderson Kid Rock marriage and stuff like that.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home