Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Run and hide you fascist bastards!

My boy, Eliot Spitzer is going to run for NY Governor. I think this is just great. Spitzer is evidently the only one who got the corporate crime memo from the White House when W started to talk about cracking down on white collar crime.

I think he will beat Pataki, although I am not a NY resident so I can’t really say anything on the matter with any amount of merit. However, I do agree that Pataki has been rather bland while in office. I mean, he’s not a bad guy, but the governor of NY needs to be a reference point for all people to compare their governors too. Spitzer doesn’t take shit from anyone, and I don’t think he’ll start as governor either.

Good for him.

In unrelated news, the CIA is again stating that Iraq is a disaster. Please continue to support our troops over there, and don’t give them flack. However, feel free to yell and scream to their superiors about the war, mainly those in government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home