Sunday, November 14, 2004

Away on business…

I’ll be in our nation’s capital Monday and Tuesday on business. I'm staying at this really ritzy place on Dupont Circle, might even see some important people responsible for screwing me over! Oh goodie!


Therefore, I most likely will not be posting anything over the next two days. That is, unless I’m sitting in the hotel lobby having some drinks and Ted Kennedy sits down next to me and wants to talk politics, or Bush falls off his mountain bike again, or Cheney has a heart attack, or Colin Powell punches Rummy in the face. As much as all of these are likely to occur, I doubt they will happen over the next two days.

So, enjoy Monday, screw Tuesday, and I’ll see you back here on Wednesday.

-You tried and you failed kids. The lesson is, never try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home