Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Two days until Savannah

I’m going to Savannah this weekend with Bebe. It’s reunion of sorts for me. A few months back I tracked down a few old friends I went to SCAD with on Myspace. After a bit of chatting, we all decided to do a quasi reunion at the Sidewalk Arts Festival that SCAD puts on every year. So, we’re all staying in the same bed and breakfast and it should be a fun weekend. Bebe and I haven’t had a chance to go on a vacation in a while now, so this should be nice. I just hope she can get over herself and relax enough to have a good time. However, I’m pretty sure she’s already decided she has nothing in common with anyone she will meet and therefore won’t have a good time. Oh well, sucks for her.

I never got around to watching A History of Violence. Normally I’d be pissed, but since I don’t “pay” to rent videos I’m not that upset. I’ll just re-rent it with my video pass next week sometime.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home