Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Opinion on Korean food

Okay, I’m by no means a world traveler, but of all the Asian food I’ve had so far, Korean probably ranks on the bottom of the list. It’s not that anything tasted bad, because it didn’t, it just didn’t taste good. Everything, well most everything, tasted very bland, and I kept expecting a kick of flavor that never arrived. I don’t know if it’s the dishes we ordered but a lot of the food was served cold, which I wasn’t expecting either. All in all, I won’t be eating Korean again. I like spicy food, which may be why I enjoy Thai so much, and Korean food was just very, blah.

-Steve

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In New York, all the Korean restaurants are next to animal hospitals.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home