Thursday, April 06, 2006

iPod update

I got the shipping package in the mail on Monday, faster than I expected.

After reading the directions I put the iPod in, closed the box, taped it, and made sure the label was displaying correctly.

The only step left was to put it into a DHL drop of box or delivery center. Unfortunately, I had no idea where either of such things existed near where I live. So, as usual, I asked Bebe for help.

She dropped it off for me on Wednesday. When I got home from work I asked, “Did you drop of the iPod like I asked?”

She replied, “Yeah, I dropped it off in the UPS thing this morning.”

I about shit my pants. “You what? It needed to go to DHL, not UPS. Ah, damn it. This sucks!”

She said, “Just kidding.”

We both laughed…then I smacked her around for an hour, who’s laughing now, huh? No, I didn’t smack her around. I just felt dumb the rest of the night for falling for her trick so easily.

At any rate, we’ll see how it goes from here. I don’t really know what to expect. I hope to get some sort of confirmation notice when they receive it. I’m going to assume they’ll have it “fixed” pretty quickly and get it back to me shortly thereafter. If this takes more than two weeks I’ll be surprised.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home