Friday, March 31, 2006

Wedding Plans changed

I’ve got to go look at some locations for my wedding this weekend. I’m not too thrilled about that. It’s not to much the looking, which I don’t mind, as the fact that I’ve got to look again altogether. You see, we had picked out a location to have the wedding and reception at. It’s called the Park Tavern and its in downtown Atlanta. The reception room has all glass windows on one side of the wall which looks across the Atlanta skyline. I thought this would just be too cool for a reception and was very excited about it. Turns out the woman who said the weekend we wanted was open didn’t know what the hell she was talking about. Evidently, the weekend we chose is the weekend of the yearly crawfish festival cookout thing the Park Tavern hosts every year. So, now we’ve got to choose somewhere else, so I’m bummed.

I’ve almost beaten G.R.A.W. I think I’m playing the last mission, or next to last mission, right now. I’ve saved the Mexican President and American President, destroyed the Mystic 9 communication device, and now need to find the nuclear football. If the last mission I played was any indication, this one is going to be super hard. I figure I’ll probably beat it tonight and then start playing through it on hard. I’m also going to trade in my XBOX and a few of the games I have for it. I’m only going to keep Halo 2 and Forza Motorsport, everything else is going to get sold, along with the XBOX hardware. Hopefully I’ll get a decent amount of dough for it. I’m also going to try and sell a few other PS2 games and Gamecube games that I know I won’t ever pick back up and beat. My days of buying all the good games that came out have come to a close now… I simply don’t have the time to play them anymore. Maybe one day that will change, but for now, I’ve got to come to grips with reality.

I’ve got a bunch or errands I’ve got to run on Sunday, which should be pretty cool since the weather is going to be so good. I’ve got to change my oil, do some cleaning, but a fan, and some other stuff. Nice weather just makes something that would otherwise suck, suck just a little bit less.

-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home