Monday, July 11, 2005

Rain, rain go away, come again some other day.

So, it's raining.
 
I think what makes me mad about this is that I used to live in Orlando, FL, where it rained every day. You could set your watch by it. Three thirty every afternoon is started to storm. The rain lasted a half hour or so, there were a ton of lightening strikes, then it was over.
 
Now I live in Atlanta and I thought that whole thing was over with. Boy was I wrong. Instead, it rains more often, and not just for thirty minutes. All day rains, all night rains, all weekend rains, the weather here really bites my ass.
 
And to top it all off, not once in the six years I lived in Orlando did I go through a hurricane. Then, I move to Atlanta, and in the past year and a half I've been through three, including the remnant of Denis as we speak.
 
I just wanted to listen to the NASCAR race and sit at the pool on Sunday. Instead, I put new wiper blades on my girlfriend's car and on mine as well, started to paint the upstairs bedroom, and sat inside. Man, that sucked.
 
Oh well....
 
-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home