Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Life: I hurt my foot somehow

I hurt the heel on my left foot somehow this weekened. I really have no idea how I did it, all I know is that it just hurts. This is odd, really, since it's not like I didn't anything extravagant this weekend. I did do a lot of walking though, and most of that was in flipflops, so maybe that had something to do with it. I'm not sure though.

This is the worst kind of foot pain too (well, honestly, that's up for debate...I mean, it's possible there are other more severe foot pains that I don't know about that make this pale in comparison...actually, I'm sure there are, so take what I said with a grain of salt), the kind that you feel with every step. Each step I take, BAM, there's my heel hurting.

I think it's gotten a little better, and since I don't do any high impact stuff I really only feel it when I walk around. The bad part is that none of my work shoes really have much going for them in the cushion department. They're all flat soled, and have that hard rubber crap at the bottom of them that make the "clop clop" sound when you walk. Seriously, I sound like a horse sometimes when I wear these black ones I have. Maybe I should get some jell insoles or something, that might help. Then I could be jelling.

"Are you jellin?"

"Like a felon."

How does a felon jell? Hrmm.....

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home