Thursday, August 17, 2006

Transformers The Movie News: Last set of pictures

There is a Q and A with the writers tomorrow where they say they will answer questions on the "final" list of Transformers in the movie, and how they may or may not relate to G1 characters from the show. I'm not going to even talk about that until next week.

As I said, here are the two pictures I promissed. The first is of Ironhide's something, or so it's said. Not a lot to go on. THe second is an onset shot of some guys dressed as guards and whatnot. This is from the Hoover Damn sequence in the film, but I have no idea what happens there. Also, the futuristic vehicle in the background I talked about is there. Its sort of dune buggy looking. So, who knows.





















Enjoy.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home