Monday, July 17, 2006

In His Own Words

Okay, here is the clip of Bush dropping the "shit". Now, as I said on record in my previous post, I agree with the guy on this, completely. Might I add, that is a rare thing.



At any rate, I know he and Tony are close but I mean, come on here man, you're the President of the United States of America. You don't need to go dropping the word shit in casual conversations or not, especially when the microphones are on, or even near you for that matter.

Is this news? No, not really. It's certainly not front page news like CNN made it out to be. With all the crap going on in Israel and Lebannon, the word "shit" did not need to be the cover story at one point today.

Enjoy that kiddies...and until next time...
Eat Cheese!
-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home