Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Transformers The Movie News: Optimus Prime/Truck Form

More in the Transformers The Movie front...a leaked image of Optimus Prime in truck form has gotten out. Without delay, here it is, hosted locally since it seems to be getting yanked all over the internet.















Personally, I think this is dumb, but I don't hate it. Sure, I'd prefer the old school Mack truck look, but I could live with this depending on how he looks when he's transformed. The paint scheme on the other hand is gay.

Lets hope they still give him the voice of the guy who originally did Prime's voice in the series, as the rumar has been. Supposedly, Bay is on the fence about giving him Prime, although he did say he would at least have some sort of cameo line if he's not cast as Prime.

Time will tell, more as I find it.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home