Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wrestling News

The breaking news in the wrestling world is that Jay "Christian" Reso has signed with TNA. I think this is huge. WWE really missed the boat on him and when he left, I had hoped it was so he could go to TNA and become the heavyweight champ he should be. I will be looking forward seeing what sort of impact Christian has on TNA.
A picture of Jay "Christian" Reso
In other news, WWE Smackdown Heavyweight Champ Batista went down with a serious muscle injury in his back. I like big Dave, and think he's been coming along nicely as a champ. This will cause a serious problem to the Smackdown storylines and long term booking. I wish Big Dave Batista a speedy recovery.
A picture of WWE Smackdown Champ Dave Batista
-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home