Thursday, April 27, 2006

Entertainment News

Now, I’m a big Jason Lee fan, have been since Mallrats. I usually enjoy his characters in films quite a bit, think he’s an interesting guy in real life, and was happy for him when My Name is Earl became a success.

I’m also a big Underdog fan. I do feel bad for Underdog in that Capital One commercial though, the one where he is dumped on in the end.

At any rate, looks like Jason Lee is going to do the voice for the upcoming Underdog movie.  This is going to be live action, which means it will probably suck, and don’t get me started on my rant about Hollywood taking less risks with films and doing more and more rehashes of old TV shows and movies, but I could be wrong.

Here’s a link to Hollywood Reporter story as it appears on CNN.com.

-Steve

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason Lee is a Scientologist.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home