Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Not feeling very well

I'm sick. Got a sore throat. My nose it stuffed up. I didn't sleep well last night. My head hurts. My body aches. This sucks really bad.
 
I felt it coming on during the day yesterday but I was hoping that I could stave it off. I was wrong.
 
This doesn't bode well for everyone else in the office. I rarely get sick. It's always been a point of pride that I can usually go the whole flu season without being hit by it, always being the last one standing when everyone else is sick. However, on the rare occasions I'm hit first by a bug everyone else can rest assured that they too will get hit by it.
 
I'll probably just stay at home when I go home for lunch. Jump into my PJs and eat, a bunch. I'm always hungry when I'm sick, always. I eat constantly. I'll probably eat a good bunch of pasta, bread, peanut butter, whatever.
 
Anyone else watch RAW last night?
 
I really enjoyed the Matt Hardy angle and am curious to see where they take it.
 
-O
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home