Friday, January 21, 2005

How about a little fluff in your pants?

Just read that Powell is stepping down as FCC chairman. I know, I'm a bit behind on this, but I've been busy today with stuff for my house and all.

Now, I see this as a good thing (he was an ass), and a bad thing (he may be replaced by someone worse).

Personally, I think Powell was just toting the line of a standpoint that he didn't really agree with. However, just like his dad, he did what the Red heads told him to do. I think he got sick of it.

Who knows, I haven't read to much about it and they're not talking about it on the radio show I'm listening too.

I just hop we don't get someone else to replace him that is even more "morally superior."

-Smell this... does this smell good to you? I'm not gonna eat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home