Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hey Frank, come here and look at this! That crazy woman is on Fox News again!

Let’s talk quality here for a moment shall we?

As some of you may or may not know, the Republican Party likes to think of themselves as morally superior to all other political parties, especially the Democrats. That’s why I refer to them as The Party of Christ. I mean, he was the most morally superior person of all time, and they seem to warp themselves in Christian doctrine all the time, so I figured that little nickname fit.

So, I want to let you in on a morally superior Republican named Ann Coulter. You may be familiar with her, she’s the blonde bimbo that shows up on Fox News all the time that makes you say, “What the hell is this lady talking about? Hey, come over here and check this chick out? Shhh, shh… listen to what she’s saying. Did you hear that? Yeah, talk about dumb. Is something wrong with her? Why is she so skinny? I seriously think something might be wrong with her.”

Sorry, got off on a little tangent there. I was perusing MediaMatters.org and came across this little gem. The New York Observer printed in its January 10th edition an interview it conducted with the right-wing pundit on Jan 3. Here is some of the commentary that she offered which, although strikingly original, seems somewhat out of place for someone from the morally superior party:

I'm getting a little fed up with hearing about, oh, civilian casualties. I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning.

I just think it would be fun to nuke them [North Korea] and have it be a warning to the rest of the world.

Seriously, I think the rest of the countries in the Middle East, after Afghanistan and Iraq, they're pretty much George Bush's bitch…

[In regards to Hillary Clinton] She's like the anti-feminist. No, except she isn't -- because all feminists behave that way and pretend to be, 'Oh, I'm a strong woman.' They're all weak and pathetic.

[In regard to Bill Clinton] Well, he was a very good rapist. I think that should not be forgotten.

Man, this lady really is quality isn’t she? I see why the morally superior party of Christ would want her on their side, because I can see Jesus saying all this stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home