Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday, bloody Monday

I can feel it now... I'm going to be hurting tomorrow.

Busy weekend to be honest. Bebe has the plague, so she was sick the
whole time, which left me free to do what I wanted basically. So I did.

First, I got me a gym membership to the local Golds Gym. A lot of people
don't know this but I was a very seriously weight lifter for a few years
in college. Actually, I was serious up for the first six months I lived
here in Atlanta too. At my peak I weighed 240 pounds and was a big dude,
too big. Then, I got a job far from my gym, got home late, yada yada
yada, and stopped working out. About six months or so ago I started to
exercise again, part time I guess. Well, the time came for me to stop
using the little fitness center at my club house, all the shits broken
now anyway thanks to punk kids. At any rate, today was my first day at
Golds, and I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. I didn't overdo it or
anything, but you're always sore after the first day you work out.

Second, I bought me a 19" LCD monitor. Been wanting one for a long time.
I didn't get a top of the line or anything, but this will do. It's nice,
and gives me a lot more room on my computer table. I had a big as 21"
CRT that was just freaking huge. Don't get me wrong here, it had a
fucking amazing picture, but I just didn't need it anymore. I bought it
back in the day when I thought I would do more PC gaming, which I never
did. So, I've got it up on Craig's list now, maybe someone will buy it.

Third, my cousin Chris came over to watch the Daytona 500. It was a good
time, and Jimmie won, who I have on my fantasy team. Unfortunatly, since
Jamie McMurray wrecked, I lost against my fantasy opponent, which sucks.
It was still a fun race to watch.

My second full day at work today. It's still odd getting in at 6:30 a.m,
but hey, I get to leave at 3:00, so it balances out. I don't HAVE to
come in that early, it's my choice. With Atlanta traffic, if I don't
leave that
early then I'm going to spend over 2 hours a day in my car, and I would
really rather not do that. A 30 minute drive to and from work is fine
with me. I mean, sure, it sucks driving to work in the dark, but hey,
what are you going to do?

I've got a bunch of shit I need to finish writing, and some more stuff I
have to draw. I hope to start to get back to some of that stuff this
weekend.

-O

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah you lost your fantasy race. That sucks about Macmurray though. Hell of a race, hated the end of it though. How awesome was TStew? What a prick, I love it. Oh well better luck next time we face off. Hope the job is going horribly. Love ZT

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home