Sunday, January 15, 2006

New site, new year

Well, it’s a new year, and it’s time for a new site.

As you can probably tell, I’ve re-launched the site with some new graphics and a new layout. I’m going to be modifying the layout soon, but I need to get some programs installed on my computer first which will take a few weeks.

I’ve got some new toys and stuff I’ll be trying out over the next few weeks. We’ll see how they work.

Things have been going well for me. I just bought a video iPod about a week ago. Things pretty cool. I jumped on the MP3 player bandwagon years ago with a Rio 128. It was flash memory and about two hundred bucks at the time. It served its purpose for a few years until a 45 pound plate at the gym changed all that. So, I got the 256 version of the Rio, twice the space, twice the fun. I’ve still got it, but don’t think I’ll be using it as much anymore. The iPod really takes the MP3 player to a whole new level and I’m enjoying many of the features that come with it. However, now that I own one my buddy Aaron will probably shoot me in the face, or stab me with a knife.

Gonna jet for now. I’ll have some funny pictures up soon.

-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home