Friday, June 17, 2005

Sushi for lunch!

So, I had to fast since like 9 P.M. last night. That sucked pretty bad. I'm a real routine guy, same thing every day at the same time. Just like a dog. Anyway, I didn't get my coffee or breakfast. Needless to say I was cranky.
 
Got my aforementioned doctors appointment done, and stopped at Publix to grab some lunch. Now, my wonderful girlfriend, and one day fiancée and hopefully wife, got me into sushi a year or so ago. I don't know if you have this near you, but some Publix supermarkets have sushi chefs. This one by my work did, so I got some. Boy, what a treat. I mean, it's not as good as from a good sushi place, but it served it's purpose.
 
And here I thought I was going to have to settle for a sub.
 
Enjoy!
 
-O
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home