Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Purity Of A Woman?

I don't really know how I stumbled upon this picture but I thought it was funny. Although the marriage sign would by hilarious to take to some sort of rally, I think the "JESUS HATES BAD SIGNAGE" would be especially funny to take to an anti-gay rally or something.

You know the rallys I'm talking about, the ones with that guy from the Westboro Baptist church, Greg Phelps or whatever, and his crazy family that show up at the funerals of dead soldiers with signs like "God Hates Fags, That's Why He Killed Your Son," you know, shit like that.

Actually, I saw a hilarious video of this guy standing on a corner with a sign that says something about sinning and a big cross on his back. So, some kid walks up and stands next to the guy and holds out a sign that says, "I'm a Satanist." The first guy looks at him and gives him a dirty look and then takes a few steps away. So, the second kid moves closer again, flips the sign over, and it says "I'm With Stupid" with an arrow pointing at the first guy with the cross. It's good stuff. I'll post the video later today if I can find it.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home