Friday, June 16, 2006

Ann Coulter Sucks Ass

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before but I can’t stand Ann Coulter. I think she is vile, filthy, and a terrible representative for the Republican party. She sits there, talking her hoity toity line about how conservatives and Republicans are morally superior to us “Godless” liberals and Democrats. However, I have a hard time taking a line about “abstinence” from a single woman well over 35 who wears skirts way to short and of course, as well all know, certainly hasn’t had sex, especially not with thirty of forty men, some three or four at a time.



Naturally, Henry Rollins, by no means a Liberal, hates her probably more than me. I find his words sum up my feelings quite well and I’ve decided to share with this video. That’s right folks, Letters From The Left is going MULTIMEDIA! Enjoy.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home