Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The fizz in a brewski

While drinking some of my Becks Premier Light beer (only 64 calories, which technically if you drink it, according to Aaron, makes you a fag) I got to some thinking, why does beer have fizzles, otherwise known as carbonation?

I’m sure there was a scientific explanation to the fizz, probably a by product of some part of the brewing process. However, I had no idea where, nor why in this advanced time ot fermentation arts we would continue to keep the fizz from beer alive.

Is there a reason for it? Does it serve some purpose? Personally, I think we keep the fizz because its fun. Few things are better than a big old burp after downing a few cans of suds.

Here is a website with some more information on beer fizz, and the finer aspects of brewing it:

http://www.allaboutbeer.com/features/206.gas3.html

-Steve

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Aaron...fag.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that beer sucks. It tastes like Peirrier.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://googleindex.info/2529.html and http://indexmachine.info/2539.html

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home