Thursday, May 25, 2006

So tired

I didn’t sleep well at all last night, and I’m not sure why. I kept waking up and tossing and turning, so much so that Bebe left and went to sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs. I had weird dreams too, stuff that made no sense and was a mish mash of my day and the “Lost” season finale.

I’m so tired this morning, really tired. Like hide under my desk and take a nap tired. Since I’m in a ‘cube, I wouldn’t really be hiding since everyone would be able to see me….which sucks. Otherwise I’d so be under my desk right now, napping.

-Steve

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you having that dream that I was tea-bagging you again?

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home