Thursday, January 26, 2006

What a crock of shit

Talk about a fucking crock of shit...

I filed my taxes this weekend. Well, my return was rejected by the feds because, lo and behold, my birthdate on file doesn't match what they have for me.

How the hell could that change? I've filed electronially before and never had any problems.

Well, the answer seems to be that when I asked for my replacement card (I lost the original), whomever typed in my data F'ed up typing in what I had. I would really like to punch them in the face right now.

So, now I have to go to the social secrity office, wait in line for like 9 hours, have them correct my numbers, and then wait 4 weeks before it's updated in the IRS and SSOffice systems.

Then, I can file my taxes again.

So much for expecting my return in February.

-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home