Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Must...have...coffee... *gasp*

It's Tuesday, still no coffee. I'm so tempted to make a pot at work right now.
 
I didn't sleep well last night, actually, I don't know if I even actually fell asleep. I haven't been sleeping well in general lately. I'm not sure what it is. I'm eating well, I exercise regularly, I don't have much stress in my life right now...so I'm a bit perplexed as to what might be the cause. Regardless, I need to start sleeping well, and soon. I can feel my body getting exhausted much quicker than it just just six months ago.
 
Maybe I'm just getting older, but I don't think that's it. I don't feel tired physically, it's more of a mental thing. Like...well, like not sleeping.
 
At any rate, my mother told me about some stuff I can take, some herbal things, that I might want to check out. Maybe I'll call her today and ask what they are again. I've got to go to Target anyway to get some t-shirts, so I'll see if Target has it.
 
Speaking of t-shirts, I had all my nice shirts pressed by a professional for the first time. It was sort of odd taking them out of bags and looking at them, knowing that it wasn't me that ironed them. A little known secret, I love pressed shirts. I can spend an hour on just one shirt to get it perfect, so perfect I almost don't want to wear it. I'm not sure where this came from, and it's a rather new phenomenon for me. Regardless, the dry cleaner needs to use more starch. I like my shirts a bit stiffer than they are right now. No big deal though since other than that, he did a pretty bang up job.
 
-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home