Thursday, September 14, 2006

Video Game News: What Are You Doing on November 19th?

Well, if you've got 250 bucks and someone to stand in line for you, you could be playing the Nintendo Wii.

I'm excited to finally know when I can get my hands on one of these. I've already got the 360, and had no real incentive to get a PS3 (especially at 600 bucks) since it's basically just a Sony 360.

The Wii on the other hand is different and offers something the others don't as far as game play is concerned.

We'll see if Nintendo can turn around the misfourtunes of their business follies of the past ten years and once again be taken seriously on the home console video game market. If the Nintendo DS is any indication, I think this Wii thing might just get over and be a hit. Look for it to be THE HOT item for kids and adults alike this Christmas.

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home