Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nintendo confernece underway

CORRECTION: I was wrong on an earlier post, the Sony conference was last night I believe.

At any rate, the Nintendo conference is underway as I type this. Nothing to report yet, as soon as I have something I’ll put it up. This is do or die time for Nintendo. Most of the feedback on the PS3 has been less than spectacular. So, if Nintendo realy does this right, they might pull a fast one and really get the buzz going. The buzz I’ve read is that so far the real winner of the show is Microsoft, who has hardware out, right now, that looks just as good as the PS3 stuff shown so far.

We’ll see how things change as the E3 show proper starts off tomorrow and people get their hands on some games.

Gears of War anyone?

-Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home